I don’t really need an excuse to workout, but I could use one to workout more. I’m already working out 4 – 5 times a week, so what’s two more days? That said, I should give myself some ground rules beyond just “workout every day”. So here’s what I’m going to stick to!
- Any physical activity I do for more than 30 minutes that I wouldn’t normally do counts as working out.
- Moving furniture doesn’t count, even though moving furniture sucks and I basically never move furniture.
- Mowing doesn’t count.
- Walking doesn’t count unless I go over my goal step count. My goal step count is 10,000. I rarely go over 5,000, and I usually go over because I’m running.
With those ground rules laid out, here’s a schedule of how I’m going to accomplish it.
- Monday – Body Pump / strength
- Tuesday – Run / cardio
- Wednesday – Body Pump / strength
- Thursday – Run / cardio
- Friday – Weightlifting / strength
- Saturday – A little strength, a little cardio? Or just cardio.
- Sunday – Something easy. Maybe work on that step count.