This game is kind of blowing my mind.
+ Every line is voiced. All of them.
– The voice acting is god awful.
– The dialog is plagued with “medieval” words like “forsooth” and “verily”.
+ Huge open world, no load screens unless you teleport or enter a dungeon.
– Everything is kind of glued to the roads so there’s not much point in wandering around.
+ Tons of quests
– Quests come in three varieties; collect things, kill someone, item delivery
+ Some really neat effects such as light coming through tree tops and fog.
– Monster animation is super awkward.
I’ve put 4 hours into it. It’s still boggling me.